If you want to learn to surf in Bali, you might be wondering what to expect. Here in Legian the conditions are just right for beginner surf lessons, since the beach is sandy and shallow and the current is not too strong.
Of course, there are loads of places you can learn to surf in Legian, but here’s what makes us special:
- We only offer private lessons, so you won’t be put in a large group of people you don’t know
- If you come with a group of friends we’ll make sure you have at least one instructor for every three people, so you get plenty of help and attention
- We will take some photos of you surfing and send them to you for FREE after your lesson
- Our staff are friendly and care about you having a great time (and our reviews prove it)
- We offer competitive prices for surf lessons
Surf lessons at Chandra’s Surfing Bali
Our friend Ivan has put together this awesome video so you can get a better idea of what to expect from your surf lessons with us:
As you can see, when you learn to surf in Bali with us, your instructor will begin by showing you the correct way to stand up on the board. Once you’ve got the hang of it, you’ll go out to catch your very first wave.
Your instructor will help by giving you a push at the right time. Once you’re used to standing on the board, you’ll learn how to paddle and catch a wave by yourself.
We’ll capture some photos of you riding a wave and will send these to you after your lesson so you can prove you really did it!